Position: Event/Programs Fellow
Position Reports To: Founding team
- Work closely with the Founding team to implement and run programs for the Community
- Creatively identify and propose Event themes that can be held by STYLVO to the benefit of the community.
- Create and communicate program flow and direction to all team members for every Event
- As a Programs Intern, you will assist in delivering high quality, in person learning events in cities across Africa and in the Diaspora
The STYLVO Programs Manager will work with the Founding team to effectively identify, create and organise Events.This will involve Pre, During and Post Event processes. The ideal person for this role must be highly organized, able to manage time and people and have experience in organizing programs.
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of a program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project, Google Drive, Asana, etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability