Position: Business Development Fellow
Position Reports To: Founding team
- Identify and evaluate specific business opportunities and market trends
- Identify new business opportunities for STYLVO by way of partnerships, new products or service offerings relevant to the community
- Identify, build and manage long term relationships with strategic partners in pursuit of growth opportunities. Specific activities would include organizing and attending meetings with external parties to discuss strategic collaboration opportunities, handling external and internal communications and facilitate legal and licensing agreements with partners as needed.
- Create alternative marketing strategies and lead generation methods
- Analyze the revenue generation model on a periodic basis with a view to identify the strengths and weakness
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
The STYLVO Business Development fellow will work closely with the Founding Team to identify new business opportunities, new ways to reach existing and new markets, new product or service offerings and strategic ways of improving the revenue creation and generation model of STYLVO.
- Passion for Business Developement
- Knowledge of revenue creation model of online communities
- Good organizational and execution skills, focus on detail
- Strong team player who can work independently
- High level of written and oral communication, especially in English. Knowledge of German a plus
- Good knowledge of Excl, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service required